In this episode of Vegan Curious Ashley and Sara discuss accidentally vegan food and find out there’s a lot more than just Oreo Cookies.
They also find out whether vegans pay more when eating out – looking at the so called ‘vegan tax.’
* What happens to lapsed vegans? Why do they give up?
* Why veganism needs to be at the heart of the climate change movement
* Is Brighton the UK’s vegan capital?
* Is dust vegan?
* A review of vegan nutella
* How blending two types of Violife creates the perfect cheese on toast
* And how much soya can you eat with a hangover?
Listen on Spotify or here on Anchor